One of the most important decisions dog owners make is what to do with their dog while they’re at work or away for the day. Eastside Pups Day care provides dogs with important socialisation, mental stimulation, tons of exercise, structure, training and the pleasure of spending their days with their canine friends and our fun staff!
Our safe, secured enclosed facilities means that dogs are sheltered from all weather elements, warm and dry in winter and cool and shaded in summer.
Owners can confidently leave their dog with us, knowing they are with a trusted trained groomer, in a safe friendly environment.
Making your dog feel comfortable while they get clipped, trimmed, washed and pampered is our ultimate aim! We do not use cages or nooses, just gentle hands on grooming.
All dogs will be washed in a temperature controlled, hygienic hand-held shower system There is a minimum of two shampoo sessions with a different selection of shampoo products to suit all skin types. We don’t do a bath or hydro-bath as we believe only clean water touching your dog is the most hygenic.
Please contact one of our staff members to discuss private dog boarding options
Why use Dog Day Care?
- Dog day care provides a safe & healthy atmosphere with lots of interaction, both with other dogs and people.
- Dogs can participate in group play, hang out with humans, or just lounge around.
- Improves physical well-being as well as mental health and simulation.
- Your dog is not left home alone- where it may bark, whine and cause destruction out of boredom or lack of stimulation
- Dogs are highly social animals and enjoy having the chance to form strong social bonds.
- Helps to build confidence and can improve your dog’s ability to socialise and interact.
What make Us The Right Choice for your dog?
- Qualified and experienced staff
- Staff hold certificates in pet first aid
- First Aid Kit kept on site
- Convenient opening hours
- Tailored services to fit your dog’s needs
- Our clients come first, always and treated as our own.
- All play areas and equipment are sanitised daily using a pet safe, biodegradable disinfectant
- Be up to date with vaccinations. – DHPP (Distemper/Parainfluenza/Parvovirus)
Leptovirius, – Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
- Up to date with flea and worm treatments
- Have good social skills
- Be non-aggressive and not protective over food or toys
- Have current council registration and be microchipped if over 6 months of age
- Dogs must be in a good condition of health. (No coughing, vomiting, diarrhea 48 hours prior to arrival at the facility)
- If Male, be desexed if older than 8 months of age. Females on heat are to be kept at home until the heat has finished.
- Sign the enrolment agreement and waiver form
- All dogs must be brought in and out of the facility on a collar and leash
Dogs who continue to show problem behaviour may be denied service
Eastside Pups Pricing
**Book in for any full groom and stay and play free for the day!**
|FULL GROOM||MINI GROOM||BATH & DRY|
|SMALL||FROM $60||FROM $35||FROM $25|
|MEDIUM||FROM $70||FROM $45||FROM $30|
|LARGE||FROM $80||FROM $55||FROM $35|
|X- LARGE||FROM $90||FROM $65||FROM $40|
NB: Extra dematting charges may apply.
We accept bank transfers, cash, eftpos, credit card (2.5% surcharge)
Full Day $30.00
Half Day $20.00
(Max 5 hours)
Concession cards 10 visits for $270.00
(save $30!) *paid in advanced
School Term rates: $1000 per term for unlimited visits
(Save over $500!)